Welcome to National Health IT week!
ACMSS is proud to co-sponsor this partner-driven awareness week that focuses on bringing attention to the value, opportunities and challenges of healthcare information in the U.S. healthcare system. National Health IT Week (September 26 through 30), is sponsored by the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and they are joined by dozens of professional organizations, societies, and associations around the nation.
National Health IT Week helps drive awareness of the tools that are helping to build our patient-centric healthcare system. We particularly appreciate two areas of special focus for this year’s NHIT Week: innovation through precision medicine, and making communities healthy through interoperability across the spectrum of care to link public/population health and human services.”
ACMSS is dedicated to an evolving, innovative healthcare system that is focused on precision medicine, prevention, wellness and disease reversal. We provide the “people side” of the health IT equation to CEHRT, advancing the Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) industry. ACMSS provides minimum Standardized MSCAT “CMSS” Certification Packages, assisting healthcare in real time innovation and development. We are available to help the industry, clinical providers and academic institutions with the latest research, implementations, education, and consulting. ACMSS is a proud non-profit partner with HIMSS.
To learn more about events and organizations associated with NHIT Week, go to http://www.healthitweek.org/
Please contact ACMSS directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-888-2158 if you have any questions regarding the ACMSS program and/or materials. Vendors and Sponsors welcome.
Happy New Year!
Partner and Certify Today; Together, we are building America’s future!
Certified Medical Scribes are a requirement of Meaningful Use and a necessary and valuable commodity in creating our evolving health and wellness care models. Together we are united; together we are one!
– Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) certification meet MU objectives
– Certified Medical Scribe Apprentice (CMSA) certification
– Certification Bundles, choose 1+ bundles to Unlimited (Copper to Platinum+)
– HIPAA for Scribes video/certification assessment, 1 hour Continuing Education
– MSCAT Training/Resource Guide (MSCAT study, Prep for Continuing Education)
What are the benefits of Certification?
– Requirement of CMS Meaningful Use
– Workflow management and efficiencies
– Patient Safety
– Electronic Health Records goals enabled
– Enable evolving care models in wellness
– Highly valuable member of the allied healthcare team
– Professional career recognition, growth
– Expanding evolving employment and career opportunities
– Competitive advantage toward medical school application process
– Protecting and blanketing America’s healthcare system
All in healthcare welcome; Partner with ACMSS via Membership Types:
– Corporate Membership
– Practice Partners
– Non-Profit Partnerships (available for 501(c)3 or 501 (c)6 – all welcome
– Vendor Sponsorships (EMR, HIE, HIT vendors)
ACMSS is your trusted resource and partner with Physicians to meet Meaningful Use, growing beside you, in today’s evolving healthcare system for doctors, patients and clients alike! Physicians must meet meaningful use and ACMSS is here to serve respective providers, getting the doctor back to the bedside for improved care and the art of medicine!
“Revolutionizing Clinical Care one Certified Scribe at a Time!”
Together, we are building “meaningful” clinical documentation!